[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
From: hobbydad-at-adelphia.net
Subject: Re: Warship regulators [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 9:19:28 -0500
Reply-To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com

You can get them from Battlers Connection. Charley has everything.


---- chris barthelson <barthelson88-at-hotmail.com> wrote: 
> Hi all,
> Does anyone out there have or know where I can get three of those regulators 
> made by Swampworks I believe. The warship guys use them all the time, but 
> swampworks.com is now closed so I have no way of getting them. They screw 
> straight onto a co2 bottle and regulate the pressure to 140psi. I could use 
> a standard regulator but they are in the $100's the swampworks ones where 
> small and only $30.
> any help would be appreciated.
> Chris. b
> _________________________________________________________________
> careerone.com.au