From: Kevin Ross <kjrcartoons-at-yahoo.com.au>
Subject: info [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 20:07:36 +1100 (EST)

HI all
I.ve just been reading the expo piece on the tank
site.

The play station control unit is great it will mack it
less expansive.

Q  what is the freq it runs at.

I'm asking this because Hear in oz our freq  is 27-29
MHz

Will you be able to have them at that freq.

The motors that are on that site what would it cost to
send to oz.

Steve when you where saying your Cromwell was fast I
did not know it was that fast very impressive you did
do good work on it.

I'm still trying to get combat tanks legal hear in my
area.
 But I still hitting a brick wall.

I'm going to what till my tank is running.

 And I'll download your rules off the tank site and
sub mite it to local council and go from there.

They are talking about not licencing paintball markers
thought gun laws.
 But you will have to be in a paintball club to get a
license.

So hopefully this may help.

all best kevin

On Yahoo!7
Music:  Create your own personalised radio station.
http://au.launch.yahoo.com/