From: "Doug Conn" <dwconn404-at-comcast.net>
Subject: RE: Tank Expo 2006 [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 21:42:32 -0500

I'm happy to see Steve is importing those geared scooter motors. I was
considering buying a couple from Oatey, but shipping charges from Australia
to Pennsylvania were a killer. Hopefully the economies of shipping scale
will help US tank builders. Steve, are those motors coming from Australia,
or from the manufacturer (China, I assume) ? Any idea on the price ?

        Thanks,
        Doug