From: "chris barthelson" <barthelson88-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Tank Expo 2006 [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 11:39:52 +1030

Great info, but Frank or Vern, I don't know what your talking about, I can
see several reasons you would want to "hop" your tank in battle. Number 1,
to see how quickly you can drain a pair of 18ah batteries. Number 2, to
improve accuracy, and last but not least, to see how long it takes for the
wheels to fall off...:-) Drifting on the other hand... now that's just cool.
Seriously though it all looks great.

That StuG is pretty nice, any more info?

Chris"still here"Barthelson

realestate.com.au: the biggest address in property
http://ninemsn.realestate.com.au