From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Tank Expo 2006 [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 18:39:14 -0500

We had another great Tank Expo on the shores of the Chesapeake, with 14
people attending throughout the day.  Anvilus Industries and Tyng Tech
both unveiled new products to help reduce the time and expense of
building an armored vehicle.  See:

        http://www.rctankcombat.com/press/TankExpo2006/

for details, photos and video clips (more on the way).

I am also pleased to announce that Rick Schultz's fully operational StuG
III has been officially designated as T043.  You can see Rick's
excellent work at:

        http://www.rctankcombat.com/tanks/T043/

Definitely a good start to the 2006 battling season.  Hopefully we'll be
posting similar reports for meetings in Canada, the Netherlands and
Austrailia in the near future.

Get together and have fun shooting each other or just shooting the
breeze, that's what the hobby is all about.

        Frank "On To The Next Project" Pittelli