From: OdysseySlipways-at-aol.com
Subject: Re: New Sherman on the way [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 21:38:33 EST

This "minwax polycrilic". What is it exactly? is it just the regular minwax wax?

I forgot to add, it looks like you lost a fight with the glassing of the turret and it got everywhere :)

I take it the sprockets are a bit oversized for this scale as well as the links and other parts about to be made?

Oh, oh I have another question that has kept me from pursuing the metal castings...... when casting the track links, is there anyway that the holes for the pins are cast in as well so all that would be needed is putting in some bearings and then the pin. Also, how are you planing to pin the links?

Chris,
Odyssey Slipways