From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: Posting my tank on the site... [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 19:54:39 -0500

Jeremy Caylor wrote:
> I was scanning throught the rctankcombat main site and was wondering
> what it would take to get my tank posted on there. I've read that I must
> have a moving chassis but on the site there are about 2-3 tanks that
> arent even close to moving. I dont know if that is for just getting a
> specific designation number or if its required to post your tank, but I
> would love the opportunity to post mine on the site. Thanks.

I recently created an area on the web site for "pending" vehicles that
are under-development, but that have not received an official
designation.  So, if you want your vehicle posted there, please send
photos and captions for the vehicle to my private email address and I'll
format them for display.  Please keep all attachments less than 1 Mb or
so to keep my mail server happy (one photo/caption per email works fine
also).

        Frank P.