From: "Dave McGrath" <blackj2ck-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: New Sherman on the way [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 00:03:41 +0000

I have done a little more foam work on the turret, after these parts are
fibreglassed then i will finish the turret. I also have a pile of pieces of
foam that i will cast in aluminum for the suspension and the tracks. I need
to recut the track peices but as my garage is not heated and there is a foot
of snow in the driveway it may be awhile. Unless i'm feeling adventuresome.
Aswell i have 8 r/c prototyping boards coming from the states.

As of yet no motors, more then 3 weeks on them now so i figure that canada
customs has them.

R/c boards are from here if anyone is interested. Very decent pricing.
http://www.mcmanis.com/chuck/robotics/projects/ServoGizmo/index.html

Well have a good weekend.

Dave.

http://www3.telus.net/davesdungeon/