From: "chris barthelson" <barthelson88-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: cheap six channel (C6C) radio [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 14:41:36 +1030

Well that sucks. I just bought $550 worth of rc equipment and then you tell
me "it will be in the $50 range" you could have told me three days ago:-(
Seriously though it sounds great.

What I would like to see is a "motherboard" for tanks. Proportional mixed
speed control, proportional rotate and elevate, the c6c system built into
it, fire control, everything needed to operate a 1/6 scale rc paintball tank
on one "plug and play" style board.

Chris"If only I had the know how"Barthelson

Shopping made easy -at- tradingpost.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Etradingpost%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Freferrer%3DnmsnHMetagv1&_t=753082530&_r=emailtagline&_m=EXT