From: "toast" <toast-at-shadowsofchange.com>
Subject: RE: Car Starters [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 15:58:05 -0600

Instructions I've seen show shaft extensions to fan blades that force air
over the motor using the motor's own power, other then that I can cool then
with fans in venting of the chassis.  Along with the other modifications,
the normally sealed body of the starter will most likely be altered to allow
for better heat dissipation.

When I said I wasn't worried about heating, I meant that it wasn't a topic
that I needed to discuss because I fully understand the repercussions.  I
plan to cool it.  I'd be a fool not to.  It just isn't a topic that I'm
confused about and need help or ideas on.