From: "toast" <toast-at-shadowsofchange.com>
Subject: RE: cheap six channel (C6C) radio [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 12:59:33 -0600

Don't get my wrong.  Hacking was not meant as a derogatory statement.  And
besides, my two choices where hacking a commercial product or building a
homegrown and you just stated you're doing the later of those so the hacking
doesn't apply to you.

Let's please not get into a discussion on the definition of the word
"hacking".

Kevin "hacking the English language everyday" Adams