From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: cheap six channel (C6C) radio [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 13:12:41 -0500

toast wrote:
> Release those plans.  Is C6C a commercially available product you guys are
> hacking or is this a complete homegrown solution coupled with the wireless
> gamepad?

It's a homegrown design and implementation that uses un-modified
gamepads as the input device, the power of micro-processors and our own
battle system experience embedded in software.

But, I really don't think the term "you guys are hacking" applies to
this project considering that (a) Dr. Sommer has a Ph.D. in Mechanical
Engineering with lots of control experience on his resume and (b) Dr.
Pittelli has a Ph.D. in Computer Science with 4 successful product
designs and implementations, as well as 2 successful product companies
on his resume.

Let's just say ... we're probably qualified for the job :-)

        Frank P.