From: Jeremy Caylor <jeremyandcurt-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Posting my tank on the site... [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:14:41 -0800 (PST)

I was scanning throught the rctankcombat main site and was wondering what it would take to get my tank posted on there. I've read that I must have a moving chassis but on the site there are about 2-3 tanks that arent even close to moving. I dont know if that is for just getting a specific designation number or if its required to post your tank, but I would love the opportunity to post mine on the site. Thanks.

Yahoo! Mail