From: "chris barthelson" <barthelson88-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: cheap six channel (C6C) radio [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 14:02:43 +1030

>Having the two joysticks (or what ever you call them) at the size they are
>I think would be easier >that the big sticks on a standard tx unit.

Analogs. Much more ergonomic. A standard ps2 controller has more channels
then you could ever need. r1, r2, L1, L2, x, o, square, triangle, the d pad,
the two analogs, two analog buttons, start and select. That's a lot of
buttons (=brain fatigue).

>How long until someone adds a LCD monitor above it for the remote cameras?

You could just use a psp:-)!!!

Chris. b

New year, new job  there's more than 100,00 jobs at SEEK
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=752315885&_r=Jan05_tagline&_m=EXT