From: OdysseySlipways-at-aol.com
Subject: Re: cheap six channel (C6C) radio [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 22:13:17 EST

In a message dated 3/2/2006 7:48:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, barthelson88-at-hotmail.com writes:

I thought about using a ps2 controller for my truck, but then upgraded to a
commercial tx. I wanted to do this because everyone knows how to use a ps2
controller. I don't mean to gloat but I'm pretty danm good on the old ps2 so
it would be a very convenient setup. Newbie's could also pick it up well.
Plus if you drop it it wont break, a standard tx will, costing lots.

Nice work joe. Can't wait to see it.

Chris. b

The other nice thing about it is, the extra buttons you could use to operate other items. Having the two joysticks (or what ever you call them) at the size they are I think would be easier that the big sticks on a standard tx unit.

How long until someone adds a LCD monitor above it for the remote cameras?

Chris,
Odyssey Slipways