From: Jeremy Caylor <jeremyandcurt-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Velcro for Covers... [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 18:23:49 -0800 (PST)

Yeah, I was going to use Shoe Goo to hold it and then while the glue is still curing, shoot some staples into it to hold it securely to the wood. Thanks again everyone for your ideas!

JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com> wrote:
Jeremy,
I've used velcro to affix my digital camrea box
to the turret to make movies. It held up well, even
during battles. I would use some goop adhesive to
strengthen the bond.

John