From: "chris barthelson" <barthelson88-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: cheap six channel (C6C) radio [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 11:17:25 +1030

I thought about using a ps2 controller for my truck, but then upgraded to a
commercial tx. I wanted to do this because everyone knows how to use a ps2
controller. I don't mean to gloat but I'm pretty danm good on the old ps2 so
it would be a very convenient setup. Newbie's could also pick it up well.
Plus if you drop it it wont break, a standard tx will, costing lots.

Nice work joe. Can't wait to see it.

Chris. b

New year, new job  there's more than 100,00 jobs at SEEK
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=752315885&_r=Jan05_tagline&_m=EXT