From: Jeremy Caylor <jeremyandcurt-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: cheap six channel (C6C) radio [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:22:30 -0800 (PST)

Hehe, any online instruction perhaps? But that a really good idea, just like playing a game... And it has the shoulder buttons for shooting...

Joe Sommer <anvilus9-at-adelphia.net> wrote:

I designed and built a cheap six channel (C6C) radio
replacement that uses a wireless PlayStation 2 gamepad
controller. It provides six standard servo signals just like
a regular RC receiver. Range is limited to about 50 feet by
the PS2 wireless controller.

The prototype unit is currently being tested at Tri-Pact Proving
Grounds. We hope to provide a report after Tank Expo this
weekend.

Joe

Joe Sommer, Anvilus Machine Works
2378 Nantucket Circle, State College, PA 16803
814.234.4773 anvilus9-at-adelphia.net
http://www.anvilus.com

Yahoo! Mail