From: Joe Sommer <anvilus9-at-adelphia.net>
Subject: cheap six channel (C6C) radio [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 18:16:16 -0500

I designed and built a cheap six channel (C6C) radio
replacement that uses a wireless PlayStation 2 gamepad
controller.  It provides six standard servo signals just like
a regular RC receiver.  Range is limited to about 50 feet by
the PS2 wireless controller.

The prototype unit is currently being tested at Tri-Pact Proving
Grounds.  We hope to provide a report after Tank Expo this
weekend.

Joe

Joe Sommer, Anvilus Machine Works
2378 Nantucket Circle, State College, PA 16803
814.234.4773     anvilus9-at-adelphia.net
http://www.anvilus.com