From: Jeremy Caylor <jeremyandcurt-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Velcro for Covers... [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:13:36 -0800 (PST)

Indeed that would be a good idea, now if I just had some place to get hardrives. But I will most likley stick to the velcro idea (no pun intended, hehe).

Another quick question....What should I use as a filler for holes and cracks in fibreglass? I was thinking Bondo, but I'm not quite sure on what exactly to use. It would also be great if it could be used on filling the wood also, Thanks!

Trevor Vickers <tkv000-at-gmail.com> wrote:
If you can find an old hard drive, take it appart, there are some super powerful magnets in some older hard drives, I've got ones that can break skin or shatter each other if put to close together, there cheap, as you can usually get an old drive from a 386, 486 or newer near free. And there small.