From: Jeremy Caylor <jeremyandcurt-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Velcro for Covers... [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:25:56 -0800 (PST)

Magnets would work, but to find strong enough ones would not only be expensive, but really hard where I live. Im sure they would work fine, but theres the eproblem of the lid shifting, but Im sure that can be avoided by adding inner rails to keep it centered.
But about the adhesive not holding, I planned on using staples to support the bond to the wood. Thanks everyone for your comments!
OdysseySlipways-at-aol.com wrote:
Why not use magnets?

Chris,
Odyssey Slipways