From: "Steve Tyng" <STyng-at-ACPTrust.com>
Subject: RE: Can't stop reading. [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 11:09:26 -0500

Derek wrote:

By the way while on the subject of radios, is there a master list of what freqs are in use and what channels?  My Futaba 9CAP is a ground freq, but since it is dicontinued the ground modules for the TX are really hard and expensive to come by.  Would hate to show up for a battle and be on the same channel as someone else and me not be able to switch freqs.

I'm on 90.  There's a couple of Futaba 75mhz modules on eBay right now.  Seems the car and truck guys are buying the Spektrum modules and dumping their Futaba modules.

Steve Tyng