From: "w moser" <wkmoser-at-gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Can't stop reading. [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 10:48:42 -0500

Kevin,
Look under the The ground vehicles in the marketplace. Car systems or boat systems will be on 75mhz. Here is a link to a nice multiplex unit that has already been converted. http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemId=172091
Also, if you go with a Hitec radio and it takes a plug in module, (Eclipse radio) Mike at Hitec told me it is as simple as buying a 75mhz (ground freq) module and plugging it in the back of the radio without having to send it in to be tuned/ converted etc.

Warren