From: Jeremy Caylor <jeremyandcurt-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Velcro for Covers... [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 23:14:22 -0800 (PST)

Hello again everyone!
Im sure your all tired of me asking questions, hehe, but I was just thinking if a good quality velcro could be used to hold down the top turret cover on my tiger 1. I planned on having a hinge, with the clips and all that, and I thought that velcro would work fantastic. I mean, it will look clean (ie: no exposed hinges/ connection devices) and it is easy to remove the cover for mantinance, easy to put on. From what I see, its a win-win situation, unless anyone can think of a downfall to this design, Im all ears.

Yahoo! Mail