From: "Douglas Shannon" <professor03-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: New Sherman on the way [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 08:34:31 -0500

I'd be very interested to see how well 1/8" plywood/wood paneling holds up
against repeated pball hits at close range.

I doubt any game situation has resulted in a tank taking 5 or 10 point blank
shots in the same or near same place.

I was wondering if anyone has ever done a frame work of light aluminum angle
stock and then skinned that with plywood for an upper hull.

Silvester