From: "chris barthelson" <barthelson88-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: To Chris B. [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 09:47:43 +1030

Ahh, it gives me a good feeling knowing that even after 60 years it's still
possible to find fully intact tanks in fields. It's in great condition
considering it's been under ground for so many years! It's amazing how no
one had discovered that until now? I wonder how many are left?

I see it has all it's tools, spare road wheels, spare track links. I also
noticed the really WIDE tracks I've only every seen two or three pictures of
StuG's with the wide tracks. !VERY SWEET!

Chris"The inspiration I needed"Barthelson

p.s if it was russian you would probably be able to fire it up and drive it
home;-)

Win a romantic $10,000 holiday for two!
http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=151&referral=hotmailtagline&url=http://shoppingau.ninemsn.com.au/compIntro.aspx?compId=195