From: "alanwhittaker-at-mindspring.com" <alanwhittaker-at-mindspring.com>
Subject: RE: 1/10 King Tiger [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 16:00:31 -0800

I used to work as a machinist in a small shop and the boss gave me the keys
to go in any time (early mornings, weekends) to work on the tank.  I had to
change jobs about 3 years ago because of the economic situation and I don't
have free access to the shop any longer.  Now I have to wait and go in on
the weekend when my boss is there working on something.  It has really cut
back on the amount of work I can do, but at least I can still get in and
make parts on a somewhat regular basis.

http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fadsfac%2Enet%2Flink%2Easp%3F
cc%3DNWS014%2E19163%2E0%26clk%3D1%26creativeID%3D28927&_t=752722611&_m=EXT