From: "Bruder, John R LTC USA NORAD USNORTHCOM HQs J2" <John.Bruder-at-northcom.mil>
Subject: RE: where is eveyone from [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:45:19 -0700

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

Hi Derek,

Oh, I like it just fine for 19 years now.  I just liked being a shooter
better than a watcher.  CI was interesting, HUMINT even more so.  I have been
strategic since 1998 and am almost done now.  Another year or two to go.

Have a great weekend.  I have to go build a hull tonight and a turret this
weekend! :-)

Later,

John, ( Formerly SSG) Bruder

John R. Bruder