From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: Any idea on availability and price..... [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 19:49:05 -0500

Lakeland Hook & Hobby wrote:

> First of all I would like a moderator to decide if I should be quoting
> prices on this forum.

I guess I'm the closest thing to a "moderator" (although I've never done
anything in moderation when it comes to the hobby), so I'll give my
normal speech.

The mailing list exists for the benefit of our members and there are
very few rules regarding the content of messages assuming that everyone
stays within the boundaries of common sense and social behavior.
Obviously, supplying designs, parts, and systems to members is a benefit
  as long as the forum isn't abused for that purpose (such as daily
solicitations).  Generally, when finalizing any "deal", messages should
be sent privately between the parties to protect both parties and to
keep the financial numbers out of the mail archive (this is especially
true if accepting credit cards).

Please keep in mind, however, that free speech goes both ways.  If a
frustrated customer decides to post a message complaining about your
products or service they are free to do so, as long as they also stay
within the boundaries of common sense and social behavior.

        Frank P.

PS.  Please include a 10% "handling" fee to be paid to the moderator for
all financial transactions executed on the mailing list :-)