From: Joe Sommer <anvilus9-at-adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Anvilus Motor Controller Question [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 12:51:51 -0500

Grant,

I received your note at both addresses.  I regret causing confusion
with the "anvilus9-at-adelphia.net" listing.  It prevents web robots from
harvesting my Email address to sell to spammers.  Frank's archive
on the RC tank site also replaces "-at-" with "-at-"  as shown in your
most recent post
http://www.rctankcombat.com/archive/current/msg00070.html

I am currently out of PIC16F876A-I/SP-ND chips.  I just ordered some.
They cost $7.33 each from Digi-Key and take about 4 days to get here.
I will burn two and ship early next week.

Best Wishes,
Joe

At 11:21 AM 12/5/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Joe,
>
>I sent you an email to <mailto:anvilus9-at-adelphia.net>anvilus9-at-adelphia.net
>and your university email address Dec.04/05.
>
>I realize you are probably very busy at this time of year.  I was
>wondering if you received my earlier email.....I'am not sure I used the
>your correct email address. The Anvilus Machine Works website indicates
>your email address is "anvilus9-at-adelphia.net", not
><mailto:anvilus9-at-adelphia.net>anvilus9-at-adelphia.net .
>
>Anyway.......I hope you get this message.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Grant P. Mahalek

Joe Sommer, Anvilus Machine Works
2378 Nantucket Circle, State College, PA 16803
814.234.4773     anvilus9-at-adelphia.net
http://www.anvilus.com