From: "chris barthelson" <barthelson88-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: New to tanks. [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 11:41:35 +1030

>perhaps a design review - exception process?

>It does look cool

The problem is that most of the crazy non production tanks look real cool,
E-100, E-10, E-25, they are all very cool looking tanks. I was actually
thinking of building an e-100 as a side project just for the sake of
building something cool, but I would rather spend time on something that can
get a designation # and be battled( not to mention its ridiculous)

Chris. b

realestate.com.au: the biggest address in property
http://ninemsn.realestate.com.au

E100_05.jpg