From: Jim Neifert <jneifert-at-shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Power Switch [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 15:24:20 -0800

Darn cold here now, must be at least down to 50 degrees F,,,,

The switch Frank shows would be great, if not for the fact that by the time we get it here in canada the 6.00 goes up by about an extra 40.00 dollars, what with UPS adding delievery fee and broker charges.

Might still end up using something like on the link I sent, at least along that idea. Didn't like the push pull type, sure as can be I would hit something that shut off the power.

Jim Neifert
Abbotsford, BC