From: Derek Engelhaupt <derekengelhaupt-at-rocketmail.com>
Subject: Re: Here is a video of my tank!!!! [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 22:10:43 -0800 (PST)

You're makin' me jealous.  Just waiting for a couple of my Ebay
auctions to end and then I will have enough to buy my ESC...
Ordered my batteries, bearings, turret motor.  Once they arrive the
suspension will get done.

Is that the sprockets clicking (slipping) in the video?

Derek

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=dvetuqj.92b9ttn&x=0&h=1&y=-3aa3ug

http://farechase.yahoo.com