From: "Matthew Runhart" <runmatrix-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: SPONSORSHIP! [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 13:49:43 -0400

currently i have the hull of my tank completed(no electronics) its a king
tiger. during lunch the other day i went to a paintball store near my school
looking for a gun for my "soon to be started" turret and i was talking to
the guy that works there about getting a fairly cheap gun and he asked me
what for, i said my tank. once i was done explaining this to him he sounded
very interested in it, so  he put a sign on the door about it. the next day
i had around 20 people from my high school asking where to get parts for
them and about the website(teachers included) its starting to be a pretty
big thing where i live(kitchener ont.) the guy at the paintball store said
he going to consider sponsoring an event at my local arena

SmartScreen Technology.

first two months FREE*.