From: "Marc en Wendy" <marcmethorst-at-zonnet.nl>
Subject: Channel mixing [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 08:30:17 +0200

According to the specs, my Sanwa RD6000 transmitter allows channel mixing for airplane and helicopter control.
I wondered if a setting could be possible where two channels are mixed for steering a tracked vehicle? The tx manual doesn't mention the mixing subject, so ... anyone?

The reason I'm asking is that I found a 2 channel mixer board in the Conrad catalogue (well known in Europe, item nr. 225231-81 on www.conrad.nl) for only 17,95 euros. The text states that it is suitable for planes with V-system (?) and tracked vehicles. It controls servo's, so would this eliminate the H-bridge set up and all (or would the board contain this perhaps)?

Would the tx channel mixing have the same result or am I overlooking something?

Marc ''amps and volts are for welding'' M.
Olanda