From: Justin <justinv-at-iinet.net.au>
Subject: Re: First message [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 00:21:31 +1000

Recently one night I sketched a combustion spud cannon based on Bill's
design (the loader mechanism) but omitted the plug thing that stops the
gas escaping until the "loader plunger" is forward enough to allow the
gasses to escape. Being a combustion type cannon I thought it would be
safer this way. My cannon as it is now will require a microcontroller or
some sort of cct to do all the loading functions, and a separate radio
system than that to drive the tank. Any ideas?

JPEG image