From: "Doug Conn" <dwconn-at-bellatlantic.net>
Subject: RE: chain sprockets [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 00:08:36 -0400

How did you cut the keyway in the drive shaft ? Do you have a mill or
something ? Can you recommend a lo-tech approach for this task ?

I've tried a combination of drill press, dremel tool, chisel, and file. It
takes me forever to cut a keyway and there are as ugly as hell. Then again,
that matches my welds perfectly.

        Thanks,
        Doug "Zero Skills" Conn