From: "Douglas Shannon" <professor03-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: intro [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:56:40 -0400

>From: Kevin Ross <kjrcartoons-at-yahoo.com.au>
>Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:24:39 +1000 (EST)
>
>Hi all My name is Kevin I like thank you for the member ship I'm been a
>modeller for a long time cars,aircraft but I found your site by chance and
>loved it.
>So I've would like too build a tank and promote it here in oz as there is
>no where in my area that has any ting like this.
>first problem paintball pistols,rifles are band here. so how is the best
>way to make one.
>I thought that if I use air pressure with a dust gun fitted to a barrel
>would that work.

My first thought is...

I saw someone made a paintball marker out of PVC pipe that is AMAZINGLY
similar to an Airgun Designs Auto-Mag paintball marker.

I don't have the link handy, but check the US Patent Department website.
They have patent documents (drawings, diagram, descriptions) online and
searchable. You can easily find a paintball marker/gun and trace back to
some of the simpler designs and recreate them with a little shop work and
use pnematic rams to recock them after firing.

I'll try to find some link and a place to post them.

Doug