From: "Douglas Shannon" <professor03-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Battlefield testing [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:42:21 -0400

>From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
>Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:26:43 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Doug,
>           Quite a few of us that have the longer gun tubes are using
>rifled sniper barrels. The Navarone gun has one also.

I'll take a better look at the photos available; I love this piece!

>The barrel length of your cannon must be properly scaled. My Comet for
>instance has a length of 20" in 1/6 scale. That allowed me to use an 18"
>sniper barrel for my spyder. If you look closely at the picture of my
>muzzle brake,that Sigi was kind enough to make for me, you'll see the end
>of the sniper barrel.

Thanks!
I'll have to keep that in mind when I get started planning a tank.
Not sure yet what the base design will be, I was thinking Abrahms...

I've never dealt with a Spyder, I prefer Tippmann markers...
So I'd try to stick with something I'm familiar with.

Doug