From: Kevin Ross <kjrcartoons-at-yahoo.com.au>
Subject: intro [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:24:39 +1000 (EST)

Hi all My name is Kevin
I like thank you for the member ship
I'm been a modeller for a long time cars,aircraft but
I found your site by chance and loved it.
So I've would like too build a tank and promote it
here in oz as there is no where in my area that has
any ting like this.
first problem paintball pistols,rifles are band here.
so how is the best way to make one.
I thought that if I use air pressure with a dust gun
fitted to a barrel would that work.
kev
Ps have you thought too use old fire hoses as trench
sides fill the hoses with sawdust seal both ends than
you could run them at any angle