From: Grant Mahalek <gmahalek-at-shaw.ca>
Subject: Fw: Lot 2....Grant Mahalek.....more photos of Hetzer [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:15:17 -0600

Hi all,

Here is the rest of the photos Norm took of my Hetzer.  Since Saturday I've installed the motor controller.....having some difficulty with radio interference.....the radio signal cuts out or is intermittent.

The top of the hull is complete, but not installed.  Just the installation of the paintball marker and getting the motor controller working.....then I could be a moving armed target/adversary.  Watch out Darren!!!!

Grant