From: "Douglas Shannon" <professor03-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: 1st Monkton Crusade [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 15:17:27 -0400

>From: adt22-at-drexel.edu
>Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:47:14 -0400
>
>There have been lots of games played that aren't just elimination (almost
>all the games I've seen have reincarnation)  A lot of the games that you
>would play at paintball fields don't directly translate because of
>equipment, supplies and numbers.  But the adaptations are always lots of
>fun.

Yeah, going on to the field with half a case of paint (1000+rounds) and an
electro-marker that can spit out 25+ balls per second is a very different
concept on this reality.

>I think an elimination game with a fixed number of reincarnations would be
>awesome.  People will value their strategy a lot more if they can only be
>killed 2,3,5? times in a round.
>
>-Amir

Yes, I've done limited reincarnation battles in both paintball and SCA
medieval recreations...

It definately changes the strategy!

Doug