From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: 1st Monkton Crusade [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:29:00 -0400

adt22-at-drexel.edu wrote:

> Remember when we were talking about each person bringing plywood and
> hinges to make some sort of obstacle?  I was just thinking it might
> be a lot easier to get some rebar and fabric.  Whats that black cloth
> they sometimes use as cheap fencing?

I was thinking about that approach as well, but I'm not sure they will
last long on the battlefield (tanks tend to run through/over such
things) and once torn, they can't be used.  A piece of cheap plywood and
some rebar will probably last longer and be easier to maintain in the
long run.  But, feel free to bring whatever you feel will work and we'll
give it a try.

        Frank "Try It, Improve It, Try It Again" Pittelli