From: adt22-at-drexel.edu
Subject: Re: 1st Monkton Crusade [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:47:14 -0400

> Just thinking out loud of scenerios that could be based around not
> only
> eliminating the opposition but imflicting damage on structures (or
> defending
> against it) over a given time frame....

There have been lots of games played that aren't just elimination (almost all the
games I've seen have reincarnation)  A lot of the games that you would play at
paintball fields don't directly translate because of equipment, supplies and
numbers.  But the adaptations are always lots of fun.

I think an elimination game with a fixed number of reincarnations would be awesome.
People will value their strategy a lot more if they can only be killed 2,3,5? times
in a round.

-Amir