From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: Battlefield testing [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 12:05:19 -0400

Douglas Shannon wrote:
> Is port rifling permitted?
> Or has it been found to work against the concept?

I have no idea what that means.  Please elaborate.

> I'm thinking that a Tippmann Model 98 with an E-bolt and a Flat-Line
> barrel could place some seriously accurate hits at extreme ranges...

Accuracy and reliable chambering is the key to this hobby.  If everytime
you pull the trigger a paintball actually flies and hits the target,
then you're doing well.

> I'm just sort of feeling out where my paintball know-how falls into this
> realm, so please bear with me.

Most likely higher than anyone who has actually battled so far, but
we'll still kick your !-at-!%&% on the battlefield :-)  As with real
paintball battles, when combat-induced adrenaline kicks in, it's the
human weapon system that is the key component.

        Frank P.