From: "Douglas Shannon" <professor03-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Battlefield testing [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:57:23 -0400

>From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
>Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:47:39 -0400
>
>Douglas Shannon wrote:
>>I think I saw that there are magazine size restrictions, but are there
>>velocity and barrel length/modification restrictions?
>
>Yes.  All markers must be set to 280 fps or less as measured with our club
>chrono before the battle at the end of the barrel (regardless of length).
>Safety first!!!
>
>       Frank P.

Is port rifling permitted?
Or has it been found to work against the concept?

I'm thinking that a Tippmann Model 98 with an E-bolt and a Flat-Line barrel
could place some seriously accurate hits at extreme ranges...

I'm just sort of feeling out where my paintball know-how falls into this
realm, so please bear with me.

Doug