From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: 1st Monkton Crusade [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:45:37 -0400

Douglas Shannon wrote:
> With the inclusion of scale buildings, has there been any thought toward
> recreating specific terain features? Bridges? Hills? etc...

Sorry, but we use "real" hills, ditches, trees and rough terrain for
most of our battles :-)

> Has any thought gone toward recreating a specific town/village and
> refighting historic battles? or is the sport not quite to that point yet?

Perhaps someday someone will have a large enough piece of property and
the time to form a scale battlefield, but for now we have to rely on
mobile construction techniques.

As far as recreating historic battles, I can't find any historical
documentation for battles that pitted the modern Leopard against a WW-II
  T-34 ... but I'll keep looking ;-0

        Frank P.