From: "Douglas Shannon" <professor03-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Battlefield testing [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:43:16 -0400

>From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
>Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:14:08 -0700 (PDT)

>Overall I am very pleased with the performance of the
>Comet, it did everything that I wanted out of the new
>systems. The Comet was chosen for it's straight line
>design, large turret, (oh, did I mention that it holds
>a 12oz bottle of CO2 no more running out during a
>firefight ) and roomy chassis.

John,

Any idea of what sort of velocities your turret gun (paintball marker) is
firing at?
How many shots do you usually get from what size CO2 bottle?

I can get around 300 shoots from a 9oz bottle shooting at 275fps when
playing paintball.
I use a Tippmann 68 Carbine, which actually considered a "gas hog" in the
paintball world.
I have a Zues G2 that gets 15-20 usable shoots at 300fps from a 12gram CO2
cartridge.

I think I saw that there are magazine size restrictions, but are there
velocity and barrel length/modification restrictions?

Doug