From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: 1st Monkton Crusade [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:56:40 -0400

chris barthelson wrote:

> Why did you choose such a flat easy field, new operators/vehicles???

We like trying different things, including different types of
battlefields, to see how the game changes.  Past fields have clearly
favored the powerful tanks, allowing them to go places that other tanks
couldn't.  A flat field would literally level the playing field,
allowing each tank to compete equally.

People definitely had less problems with battery usage on the easier
playing surface, and there were less track problems as well.  But, the
game was as exciting as ever.

With usually 4 battle days per year in Maryland, we have the luxury of
holding events on different fields to keep things interesting.  Just
part of the fun.

        Frank P.