From: "chris barthelson" <barthelson88-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: 1st Monkton Crusade [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 14:24:34 +0930

>I've posted the initial photos and initial reports for Battle #1 at:

I just finished reading the "war stories" sounds like you'll had a great
time! I can't believe that the goer record still stands, I plan to break
this record with my speedy little hanomag one day;-). Sounds like Tyng's new
tank is as ground breaking as his last one was. That church looks really
good, adds a new aspect to the hobby, very nice. Is that Jeep sitting in
front of it operational? or a prop? I think I need to start saving for a
ticket to America, I wonder if customs would like my tank. Probably cost
more than my ticket to fly that thing.
Anyway great write up!

                    Chris. b

Sell your car for $9 on carpoint.com.au